- Fighter Name: Roman Reigns
- Sport Name: Wrestling
- Annual income: $535,000 (USD) [Includes Bonus]
- Monthly salary: $44,583 (USD)
Also, see full list of all Top 50 Wrestlers Salaries here.
- Weekly payroll: $10,700 (USD)
- Daily wage: $1,630 (USD)
- Expected next years payroll: $735,000 (USD)
- Roman Reigns Net worth: $3,745,000 (USD)
- Height and Weight: 265 lbs. (120 kg) at 6’3” (1.91 m)
- Real Name: Leati Joseph Anoa’i
- Date of Birth: 25th May 1985
- Country: USA
Roman Reigns signed agreement with WWE In July 2010 and was afterward consigned to their developmental province FCW (Florida Championship Wrestling). Roman Leakee was his first ring name when he started his carrier on 9th September 2010. Reigns continued challenging in Florida Championship Wrestling all over the year mostly in tag team games.